Version 1.2 is out!
We are pleased to announce the general availability of Phenotate version 1.2. It includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Add the exact phenotype you are looking for with the phenotype browser.
- Apply any age of onset to all phenotypes with a few clicks.
- Professors can assign system scores when grading exercises, even if there is no standard to compare the student's annotation to.
- Professors can now choose to not provide a comparison standard when grading students' annotations.
- Professors can provide comments for each system when grading students' annotations.
- Researchers/professors can create share links to send to others. Share links can be used to view annotations, even if the recipient does not have a Phenotate account
- Phenotate now sends email notifications when a new annotation is published, provided that the recipient of the email is either watching the disease or has recommended an annotation of the disease. This feature can be disabled in Account.
As always, feedback is helpful for shaping future releases. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!